Our franchise organization, GC Partners, Inc. dba Golden Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The Baker has the important responsibility of preparing yeast rolls, cakes, pies, specialty desserts and other freshly baked products. The Baker always pays special attention to freshness, speed, cleanliness, and organization while carrying out his or her daily duties.
- Prepares hand-made yeast rolls, cakes, pies, specialty desserts and other baked items.
- Prepares breakfast bakery items on weekends to meet production needs.
- Complete use and following of the buffet production system to ensure quality and shelf life compliance.
- Ensures that every product in the bakery is always fresh, tasty, visually appealing and hot, when appropriate.
- Maintains quality by preparing all products following Golden Corral recipes and standards.
- Maintains proper portioning and recipe yields.
- Follows the Bakery and Dessert Café Production Guide.
- Is friendly and courteous to guests and assists them with baked goods.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Performs duty roster and meets cleanliness, service, and quality standards.
- Follows local health department laws.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
The job opening listed on this page has been posted by an independent franchisee of Golden Corral Corporation. Golden Corral Corporation does not hire or employ any individuals at this franchise location. The franchisee will make all decisions with respect to applications for the position listed on this page. The name of the franchisee appears in this job posting. All questions concerning this job opportunity should be directed to the franchisee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Golden Corral Corporate.
Apply on company website