To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant Guests in accordance with Venue standards.
- Performs necessary tasks to service Guests, i.e. taking and filling all drink orders and assisting in maintaining dining area in a clean and neat manner.
- Responsible for the Guests needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled.
- Performs as a team member with all Associates.
- Assist other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
- Promotes positive Guest Service through prompt, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with established health regulations.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) year of restaurant experience required.
- Serv-Safe Certification preferred.
Apply on company website