To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous beverage service to Casino Guests in accordance with Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs necessary tasks to service Guests, i.e. taking and filling all beverage orders and assisting in maintaining Guests gaming area in a clean and neat manner.
- Monitor Guest's needs on a continual basis ensuring all beverage requests will be promptly fulfilled.
- Performs as a team member with all Associates.
- Assist other beverage personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
- Promotes positive Guest Service through prompt, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Alcohol Awareness (CARE) Certification preferred.
Apply on company website