Responsible for the supervision of all Beverage Associates.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for the supervision and training of Beverage Servers and Bartenders (if applicable) on an assigned shift.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient service throughout all beverage facilities on property.
- Conduct shift meetings with Beverage Servers and Bartenders (if applicable) assigning stations and facilitating the flow of information throughout the department.
- Resolve all Associate relation issues as needed.
- Scheduling of Associates on shift to ensure coverage.
- Supervise and report to Manager all Associate call-ins and scheduling conflicts to ensure a property cost effective staffing level.
- Recommend and suggest hiring, suspending, transferring, disciplining and terminating of Associates.
- Assists Beverage Manager with scheduling of associates and ensuring correct staffing levels and adjustments in accordance with guest needs and volume levels.
- Monitors job performance of all venue service Associates and provides feedback to aid the Associates in developing and enhancing skills.
- Promotes positive input to the Beverage Manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of improvement.
- Responsible for listening to, evaluating and handling guest complaints in a way that satisfies the guest.
- Knowledge of Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining all attendance records, floor charts, daily logs, time sheets and payroll.
- Responsible for maintaining open communication throughout the venue, through daily pre-shift meetings.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) years of progressive restaurant experience, with one (1) year of Supervisory/Managerial experience or two (2) years of progressive Grand Casino restaurant experience required.
- Serv-Safe Certification preferred.
- Alcohol Awareness (CARE) Certification preferred.
Apply on company website