Responsible for balancing various bank drawers within the Bingo Cage,
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Maintain all appropriate account records for the combined floor and booth sales of all Bingo materials.
- Handle Guest transactions at the Bingo booth, including vending Bingo materials.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all options available regarding different packages available and communicate those options to guests, as needed.
- Set up Bingo packages/supplies prior to sale.
- Conducts the bingo session,and articulately announce the bingo games.
- Verify all winning combinations, and valid Bingo wins and announces the proper pay-out amounts
- Keep accurate record of all games, cash payouts, and paper sales.
- Maintain inventory of bingo supplies and perform routine maintenance and daily inspection of bingo equipment.
- Announces upcoming special events and promotions at appropriate times throughout the sessions.
- Be alert for all Bingo guests requiring assistance.
- When session is over, ensure all equipment has been shut down and station is left in order and properly secured..
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
Apply on company website