Responsible for overseeing all Bingo and Pull-tab operations and implementing and ensuring compliance with approved Company policies and regulations.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for the selection, training evaluation, supervision, and equitable treatment of Bingo/Pull Tab Department.
- Design, schedule and evaluate Bingo and Pull-tabs games.
- Prepare operating budget for the Bingo/Pull Tab Department and maintain operation within budget.
- Promote positive guest relations.
- Cooperate with Marketing Department on implementation of Bingo and Pull-tabs promotions.
- Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (Federal, State, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the Company's internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Displays a high level of maturity, discretion, tact, judgment and the ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Held accountable, to the highest degree, for the control, accuracy and thoroughness of all expenses, records and reports.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- Manage staff members as defined by the organizational structure by providing guidance and leadership for the department.
- Hire, train, coach and develop associates by utilizing all available resources for development opportunities.
- Supervises various associates as assigned by Director of Table Games.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Three (3) years experience in Bingo/Pull-tab operation required.
- One year gaming related supervisory required.
Apply on company website