Responsible for supplying required supplies to bar and beverage stations and maintaining cleanliness of all beverage areas in accordance with Grand Casino's high standards of guest service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Supply beverage stations and Servers with glasses, straws, napkins, etc. as needed.
- Responsible for working with Bartenders to ensure cleanliness and hygiene of work area, table tops, floors and bar equipment are in accordance with Grand Casino's standards, as necessary.
- Maintains QUAT sanitizer stocked in beverage stations and rotates in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain pop dock and changes pop boxes.
- Maintain a stock of all necessary beverage supplies.
- Refill and stock condiment and barware and all self-serve stations. Responsible for set-up, stocking, and tear down of all bars.
- Responsible for cleaning of all areas in bar stations.
- Provide and replenish beverage stock and supplies on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare necessary fruit for use as garnishes.
- Responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor stored and supplies.
- Participate as a team member Bartenders, Servers, Supervisors and all other pertinent Associates in ensuring an efficiently run operation.
- Knows and follows all safety and security regulations in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Responsible for delivering excellent Guest Service in an upbeat, friendly, and positive manner.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) year of Guest Service experience required.
- Trustworthy and collaborative relationships with others.
- Organized and flexible to meet the needs of the business, guests and associates.
- Exhibit the values of the company culture; honesty, humility, truth, wisdom, love, respect, and bravery.
- Begin work on time for their scheduled shifts, schedule PTO in advance and exhibits flexibility in scheduling or supporting other Associates by assuming shifts from other team members or Department demands.
- Accomplishes required work within expected guidelines.
- Flexibility to work various roles and outlets
Apply on company website