Generate gaming revenue at an acceptable margin through the development and relationship building of existing and potential high worth players.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Provide the highest level of personalized attention to High End Guests when the Guest calls Grand Casino to either make room reservations, respond to invitations for events or functions (off and on property), or is seeking information, etc.
- Serve as the first point of telephone contact for Hosted Players when Service Recovery issues arise. Make good business decisions regarding service recovery including comping Hosted Players to levels required to ensure retention of their business.
- Staff the High Limit station as required.
- Actively seek players of worth who are on the floor and who are not playing with a card through the use of Mariposa, and alert an Executive Host.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of the gaming floor, its operation, all other amenities, promotions, concerts and events.
- Track guest visits, arranges on-property accommodations and provide complimentaries using established guidelines as a basis for decision making, but with the flexibility to provide complimentaries that vary from those guidelines as required for business development.
- Make outbound calls to notify guests of upcoming events and encourage registration for events, hotel rooms, drawings, etc. in drive additional trips to the casino.
- Assist with special mailers on behalf of Executive Hosts, such as birthday and anniversary greetings, monthly offer letters, etc.
- Alert Executive Hosts when specific players check in at the hotel, insert cards into machines or begin playing at tables, as requested by the Guest, or when Guest is a "no show" at hotel.
- Print comps quickly and efficiently within established guidelines as required.
- Responsible for outbound contacts (phone, email, etc.) designed to reactivate players.
- Handle service recovery issues for Guests when an Executive Host is unavailable.
- Updates Guest history information (notes) for future visits.
- Be able to function well in a Team environment.
- Issues Player's Club cards and promotes the program and related promotions.
- Review correspondence, memos, forms, reports and other administrative duties related to enrollments and assigned lists.
- Up-sell, promote and assist at all on-property special events, concerts, hotel and restaurant venues with guests, though suggestive selling techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
AA degree in Marketing or Business field; or four (4) years' experience in a hospitality/guest service position; or an equivalent combination of education and experience required; AND
One (1) year previous experience as a Casino Host, or minimum of two (2) years commissioned sales experience preferred.
- Two (2) years experience in a hospitality/guest service position or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Applicant must have demonstrated experience in at least one category designated below and be able to explain that experience:
- One (1) year commissioned/retail sales skills experience.
- One (1) year call center experience.
- One (1) year experience working with players club and players tracking program, or reservations or VIP Services.
Minimum of two (2) years casino gaming or entertainment related experience including one (1) year Supervisory/Management experience in hospitality and two (2) years' experience working with players club and players tracking program required.
Effective organizational, time management and teamwork skills required.
Ability to utilize computer programs in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
Apply on company website