Responsible for promoting Grand Casinos, in accordance with its Mission and Objectives, and ensuring optimum guest service and satisfaction.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Maintains strict confidentiality concerning all casino and guest information.
- Answers telephones and book reservation requests such as: hotels, concert tickets, restaurants, and golf tee times in accordance to criteria.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the player's club to effectively explain the club benefits to guests.
- Handles routine Guest service complaints and exhibit discretion in identifying guest service situations that require supervisory attention.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the current players club software, Rainmaker and LMS for
- completing job duties to include but not limited to issuance of comp, redemption of promotional items, booking room by room type and return rate plans.
- Inform prospective Hotel guests of room value options.
- Up sells properties by informing guests of various other amenities and events (i.e. golf, restaurants, etc).
- Verifies accuracy of guest room, golf, and concert tickets and / or restaurant confirmations with each guest.
- Issues guest complimentary from applicable gaming application.
- Maintains a working knowledge of room rates, types, locations, package plans, special features,
- information on all outlets, hours of operations and various local attractions, in order to advise guest of same, whenever possible.
- Assists Player Development with outbound calls efforts and contacts.
- Assist with VIP event check-in.
- Ability to follow operational practices in regards to the players club, marketing promotions, coupon redemption, complimentary and property as a whole.
- Held accountable for maintaining confidentiality of guest information, accurate and thorough company records.
- Must maintain good personal hygiene and dress in professional attire.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) year experience in the hospitality industry or telemarketing, preferred.
- Ability to type 50-80 words per minute or more.
- Or successful completion of a related company approved development placement program.
Apply on company website