The Count Team is responsible for the collecting, counting and managing of cash from the casino gaming floor. This includes all aspects of slots, table games, arcade and kiosk drops. Your adherence to all applicable laws, rules and regulations and your high degree of accuracy and thoroughness make you a vital member of the casino financial team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Thorough knowledge and compliance of all laws, rules and regulations of the Gaming Regulatory Authority, the Mille Lacs Band and all company policies, procedures and controls.
- Perform the collection and replacement of various cash containers (cans) from gaming devices or locations on the casino floor.
- Responsible for verification of currency from slot cans, kiosks, and table games utilizing all Count Team equipment.
- Ability to work well with and in close proximity to others on the count team
- Ensures integrity of all transactions
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Ability to create various reports and forward them to other finance team Associates
- Accuracy in reporting and records
- Able to meet physical requirements of the job
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE??????
Apply on company website