Responsible for promoting the success of the player's club by assisting guests through the membership process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Providing each guest with information/services as an ambassador, a resource, an aide, and a guide throughout the casino amenities, events, promos, and entertainment to ensure service satisfaction.
- Distribute player's club membership forms to guests and assists guests in completing.
- Explain how the card works and the benefits of the club to guests.
- Provide efficient and professional service to guests, ensuring a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction in the club operations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the property facilities/amenities as well as current and upcoming special events and promotions, in order to act as an information resource to answer guest questions regarding all aspects of the casino.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the current software functionality of player's club tracking system for completing job duties: setting up new members, maintaining guest account, redemption of points, coupons & comps; maintain accuracy in keying and coding for tracking purposes.
- Held accountable to a high degree for maintaining confidentiality of guest information, accurate and thorough company records.
- Ability to follow operational practices in regards to player's club, marketing promotions, coupon redemption, complimentary and property in general.
- Assist in the flow of information throughout the operation by attending all communication meetings.
- Listen to guest complaints and concerns, and effectively resolve issues, or direct issues to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Maintain daily transaction count for accounting purposes.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy for coupon redemption; including coding for coupon tracking, maintenance and accountability of company issued funds.
- Greet and depart motor coaches as needed while accurately following motor coach procedures.
- Assist in acquisition techniques of new players outside of counter service.
- Duties may include being responsible for the sales of tickets for upcoming entertainment and promotions through the use of Ticketmaster® system.
- Assist with the set up and tear down of staging and seating in the events center for entertainment and events and/or the distribution of promotional items.
- Excellent communication skills and good relations with all other departments; maintaining all guest service initiatives.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining close communication with supervisors and/or manager.
- Routinely inspects stock of all players' club printed material, promotional items and restocks as needed.
- Answer incoming phone calls with courtesy and assist as needed or forward to the appropriate venue.
- Update the information maintained in Microsoft Excel® for the information desk, when applicable.
- Receive and hand out guest's coats in the coat check area, when applicable.
- Assist in casino promotions, events and entertainment; distribution and execution of these functions to support property initiatives.
- Work the information/service desk when scheduled, assisting guests and disseminating property and promotional information to guests as they enter the casino and/or event center.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) year experience in marketing, sales, guest service, promotions, hospitality, or customer service industries preferred.
- Money-handling experience preferred.
Apply on company website