Responsible for greeting guests at the front entrance bell station of the hotel, and safely, courteously, transport their luggage to the Front Desk and then to or from the Guest's room.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Carries luggage for arriving and departing Guests; upon arrival, transports luggage from the Hotel entrance to the Front Desk, then to the Guest's room, and up on departure, transports luggage from the Guest's room to the Hotel Lobby, then to the vehicle the Guest is departing in.
- Explains accommodations and equipment to Guests upon entry into Guest's room. Informs Guests of proper operation of room locks, televisions and thermostats. Explains fire safety/evacuation procedures.
- Responds to Guest requests, complaints or inquiries courteously and promptly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Grand Casino's facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise Guests of same, whenever possible.
- Possesses a good working knowledge of all room locations, types, and special features; maintains information on all outlets, including hours of operation, and local attractions.
- Routinely inspects public areas, including rest rooms, elevators, and front entrance, performing light janitorial duties as necessary, to keep the areas clean and free of debris.
- Remains receptive and visible for Guest services at all times.
- Assists in locating misdirected or lost packages for Guests and delivers them to Guest's rooms.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
Apply on company website