The Hotel Guest Service Ambassador will be responsible for greeting guests in a courteous and professional manner.
They are responsible for reservations, processing payment and safeguarding guest information. Rooms Controller duties include; pre-registering guests and preparing key packets. Organize and coordinate check-in/pre-registration procedures for arriving groups. Other responsibilities are; providing accurate information to guests about services/amenities, greeting guests at the bell station, and safely, courteously, check their luggage, ensuring optimum guest service with each guest interaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- A Guest Services Ambassador is responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Ensures that the check-in and check-out process is handled in accordance with company policy by processing cash, credit card and credit transactions accurately, thus protecting the company's assets.
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
- Explain all hotel facilities, hours of operation, answer all questions about these facilities and other hotel questions.
- Rooms Controller duties will include working in partnership with Revenue Management, Front Desk and other operational departments with a focus on managing the hotel's room inventory to maximize revenue pertaining to guestrooms.
- Ensure the hotel is set up for success by appropriately blocking guestrooms and balancing room types.
- Coordinate and block VIP members into upgraded room types while allocating the proper number of rooms to be reserved for upgrades performed by the front desk that generate revenue.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all Grand Casino properties, as well as special events on and near property,
in order to advise guests of same, whenever possible.
- Responds to guests' requests, complaints or inquires courteously and promptly.
- Enters changing reservation information into computer system.
- Posts charges to guest accounts and processes payment of accounts. This includes all applicable software systems.
- Prepares shift cash report, balancing payments and disbursements with computer and slot system.
- Prepares the bank drop envelope for shift end and balancing accounts.
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for the guests.
- Bell Person duties include checking luggage for hotel guests; show guests to room assisting them with their luggage.
- Explains accommodations and equipment to Guests upon entry into Guest's room. Informs Guests of proper operation of room locks, televisions and thermostats. Explains fire safety/evacuation procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Trustworthy and collaborative relationships with others.
- Organized and flexible to meet the needs of the business, guests and associates.
- Exhibit the values of the company culture; honesty, humility, truth, wisdom, love, respect, and bravery.
- Begin work on time for their scheduled shifts, schedule PTO in advance and exhibits flexibility in scheduling or supporting other Associates by assuming shifts from other team members or Department demands.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Six (6) months of prior hospitality experience preferred.
Apply on company website