Responsible for achieving and maintaining an exceptional standard of cleanliness at Eddy's Resort and Grand Casino Mille Lacs facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Centralized utilization for Eddy's Resort and Grand Casino Mille Lacs venues.
- Vacuums, sweeps, scrubs, mops and cleans carpet and flooring in guest rooms. Dusts, brushes, polishes, cleans and vacuums furniture, glass, mirrors, curtains, framed pictures, appliances and other structural fixtures and furnishings in guest rooms. Scrubs, disinfects and deodorizes showers, toilets, washbasins, and other bathroom and vanity fixtures.
- Removes trash and debris from guest rooms. Strips beds, collects dirty linens and makes beds with fresh linens. Replenishes linens, amenities and other supplies in guest rooms. Stock carts daily with supplies
- Assists with the cleaning and maintenance of all Eddy's Resort fish houses.
- Cleans and maintains all public areas of the property.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Trustworthy and collaborative relationships with others.
- Organized and flexible to meet the needs of the business, guests and associates.
- Exhibit the values of the company culture; honesty, humility, truth, wisdom, love, respect, and bravery.
- Begin work on time for their scheduled shifts, schedule PTO in advance and exhibits flexibility in scheduling or supporting other Associates by assuming shifts from other team members or Department demands.
- Accomplishes required work within expected guidelines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
Apply on company website