Responsible for achieving and maintaining an exceptional standard of cleanliness throughout the guest rooms of the Hotel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Vacuums, sweeps, scrubs, mops and cleans carpet and flooring in guest rooms. Dusts, brushes, polishes, cleans and vacuums furniture, glass, mirrors, curtains, framed pictures, appliances and other structural fixtures and furnishings in guest rooms. Scrubs, disinfects and deodorizes showers, toilets, wash basins, and other bathroom and vanity fixtures.
- Removes trash and debris from guest rooms. Strips beds, collects dirty linens and makes beds with fresh linens. Replenishes linens, amenities and other supplies in guest rooms. Stock carts daily with supplies
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
Apply on company website