Responsible for coordinating daily arrivals and departures. Communicates all Guest requests. Assumes the responsibilities of the Guest Service Representative, as needed, ensuring optimum Guest service and satisfaction.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Maintains a working knowledge of Grand Casino's property, as well as special events on and near property, in order to advise Guests of same, whenever possible.
- Responds to Guest requests, complaints or inquiries courteously and promptly.
- Communicates with department Group Coordinator of any concerns.
- Coordinate VIP arrivals and departures upon occasion.
- Communicates with Housekeeping, Bell Staff, and Room Services, to verify that all special requests and amenities are handled prior to and during Guest's stay.
- Reviews arrival report and block special requests.
- Monitors and balances room and bed options.
- Processes casino reservations.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Six Months Front Desk experience required.
Apply on company website