Responsible for installation, repair and maintenance of all building Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration systems, ensuring installation and operations are in accordance with applicable building codes, and Policies and Procedures on all entities and properties under the control of Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for preventative and general HVAC maintenance, maintaining logbooks and documentation necessary for conformance with set standards.
- Performs HVAC projects as assigned.
- Responsible for doing all work to comply with established building codes.
- Responds to work orders on a daily basis, according to entity and property needs.
- Ability to understand and adjust building automation controls.
- Maintains inventory stock.
- Maintains strict adherence of all codes, OSHA safety rules and ensures regulations are followed.
- Ensures that all cleaning materials, chemicals and equipment are used in accordance with the manufacturer instructions as outlined in the SDS.
- Responsible for ordering of all HVAC parts and for consultation of out-sourcing products.
- Establish and adhere to project schedules.
- Communicate with appropriate management for coordination and implementation of project goals and timelines
- Interacts with Guests and other departments in a professional and courteous manner.
- Displays a high level of maturity, discretion, tact, judgment and the ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Held accountable, to the highest degree, for the control, accuracy and thoroughness of all records and reports.
- Responsible for the overall training and development of apprentice personnel.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) year HVAC technical training with completion certification.
- Two (2) years' experience in operating computerized building automation systems.
- EPA certification required. MPCA certification preferred but not required.
Apply on company website