Responsible for repair, maintenance, and installation of all refrigeration and kitchen equipment at Grand Casino.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to work orders.
- Keeps machinery operating in a safe, efficient manner, acceptable with all health codes.
- Equipment to include, but not limited to: coolers/refrigeration units; HVAC; Rational (computerized oven); Boaster; Also Sham (cook and hold); Hobart (dish machine); deep fryers.
- Maintains all kitchen equipment along with logbooks and necessary documentation.
- Maintains strict adherence of all OSHA safety rules and regulations.
- Reads schematics and performs electrical troubleshooting on all mechanical equipment.
- Repairs all electrical motor failures.
- Welds stainless, aluminum and cast iron, as well as normal welding on mild steel.
- Relocates existing equipment when requested.
- Responsible for advising routine maintenance and replacements necessary.
- Establishes and maintains a preventative maintenance program.
- Interacts with Guests and other departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
Five (5) years' experience preferred but not required.
Apply on company website