Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all food production.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for preparing, seasoning, finishing, and garnishing all food in kitchen preparation in accordance with established recipes.
- Enforce performance standards, policies and procedures as they relate to venue operations.
- Ensures smooth and efficient operations on a continual basis.
- Monitor the job performance of all venue Associates and provide feedback to aid the Associates in developing and enhancing their skills.
- Provide input to the venue manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of improvement.
- Review, recommend and suggest to hire, suspend, transfer, promote, evaluate, discipline and terminate all service Associates in a fair and equitable manner.
- Responsible for listening to, evaluating and handling of Guest complaints in a way that satisfies the Guest to their satisfaction.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
THE COMPANY REQUIRES EVERY ASSOCIATE TO:
- Maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Encourage mutual respect among associates by setting positive examples consistent with company policies.
- Maintain an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
- Maintain a professional reputation in the company and community
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) years kitchen operation experience required, including one (1) year supervisory / managerial experience or two (2) years as a Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures Line Cook.
- Serv-Safe Certification preferred. Certification is required within one (1) year of placement.
Apply on company website