To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Enforces performance standards, policies and procedures as they relate to venue operations, monitors all staff.
- Ensures smooth and efficient operations on a continual basis.
- Ensures the highest possible standards of Guest Service and Associate relations are maintained and carried out in a fair and equitable manner.
- Ensures compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Assists Venue Manager with scheduling of Associates and ensuring correct staffing levels and adjustments in accordance with Guest needs and volume levels.
- Monitors job performance of all venue service Associates and provides feedback on same to aid the Associates in developing and enhancing skills.
- Promotes positive input to Venue Manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of improvement.
- Promotes positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
- Responsible for listening to, evaluating and handling Guest complaints in a way that satisfies the guest.
- Knowledge of Grand Casino's internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining open communication throughout the venue, through daily pre-shift meetings and participates in weekly meetings.
- Assists in advertising and recruiting participants for leagues, tournaments, special events and open play activities.
- Opens and closes the bowling facility as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Fitness Room
- Associate Dining Room available 24/7
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid breaks
- On site computer lab
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Three (3) years of progressive restaurant experience, to include one (1) year of Supervisory/Managerial experience or two (2) years of progressive Grand Casino restaurant experience.
Must acquire a working knowledge of bowling machinery and equipment and bowling lane care within 60 days.
Apply on company website