Responsible for executing security, first aid, emergency medical attention duties to protect the life and property of Guests, Associates, and Grand Casino entire facility while providing excellent Guest Service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Maintains a working knowledge of Grand Casino facilities, marketing events and promotions in order to advise Guests and fellow Associates of current events. .
- Provide necessary information for reports regarding security/medical related incidents involving Guests, Associates, and/or the facility.
- Will ensure safe transportation of Company assets.
- Requests identification from all persons who appear under the age of 21 to ensure compliance with state and federal gaming regulations.
- Attends to the medical needs of Guests and Associates.
- Ensures proper identification of all vendors/contractors.
- Communicates with all departments in the event of an emergency or in the event that requires immediate attention.
- Must demonstrate positive Guest Service skills
- Role models the values and behaviors of the company.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to apply reason to a variety of situations to carry out instructions in written and oral form.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- EMTs or EMRs are required to have successfully completed a nationally recognized course.
Apply on company website