Responsible for providing dining service to all Guests in an efficient, courteous and professional manner in accordance to Grand Casino's service standards
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant Guests in accordance with Venue standards.
- Performs necessary tasks to service Guests, i.e. taking and filling all drink orders and assisting in maintaining dining area in a clean and neat manner.
- Responsible for adhering to established cash handling control policies and procedures of Grand Casinos.
- Responsible for cleaning all tables, resetting them for new seating; ensuring tables are set in accordance with Venue standards.
- Responsible for knowing venue menus and offerings and applying that knowledge with suggestive selling techniques to enhance Guest dining experience.
- Responsible for restocking stations with glassware, silverware, beverages, napkins and any other items needed for service.
- Responsible for the Guests needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled.
- Answer any guest questions and directs concerns to appropriate management.
- Address any Guest challenges to resolve them quickly and courteously in accordance with department standards.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all Associates, by setting positive examples at all times.
- Participates as a team member with Grand Casino associates in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of guest service.
- Assist other personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with established health regulations.
- Knowledge of the Dram Shop Act and Servers responsibilities and rights under it.
- Knowledge of all Gaming and beverage regulations.
- Participate as a team member with Utilities, Bartenders, and Supervisors and any pertinent Grand Casino Associates to ensure efficient operational standard.
- Flexible to learn and execute in multiple food or beverage outlets.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Bartending and or serving experience of one year
- Alcohol Awareness Training (Certification within 2 months required)
- Trustworthy and collaborative relationships with others.
- Organized and flexible to meet the needs of the business, guests and associates.
- Exhibit the values of the company culture; honesty, humility, truth, wisdom, love, respect, and bravery.
- Begin work on time for their scheduled shifts, schedule PTO in advance and exhibits flexibility in scheduling or supporting other Associates by assuming shifts from other team members or Department demands.
- Accomplishes required work within expected guidelines.
- Flexibility to work various roles and outlets
Apply on company website