Administer professional massage, bath rituals and body treatments to guests. Utilizes knowledge of and provides services covering numerous massage modalities including Swedish, deep tissue, reflexology, hot stone, relaxation, and prenatal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Receive guests on time for their service in a courteous, professional and polite manner.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Properly open and close each shift according to Standard Operating Procedures and Spa protocols.
- Properly care for equipment, using proper sanitation and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Provide accurate and detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, treatment contraindications, facility features and hours of operation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Degree or Certificate from an accredited Massage Therapy Program.
- Previous spa experience and massage therapy experience preferred.
Apply on company website