Resume & cover letter required when applying for this position.
Responsible for administration of operations and functions of the Table Games Department and in alignment with the mission, objectives, policies and procedures of the Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures property, and in full accordance with all Federal, State and Tribal gaming regulations. Support the Table Games Managers in developing a cohesive team of dedicated Gaming Associates, ensuring an atmosphere of teamwork and camaraderie. Perform daily functions always with Guest Satisfaction as the number one priority
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION include the following:
- Responsible for supervising the operation of specified amount of Table Games operations and ensuring compliance with approved policies, procedures and gaming regulations.
- Promotes positive guest relations providing a delightful gaming experience by, answering questions, resolving disputes, call servers, providing complimentary, etc.
- Assists in the selection, training and evaluation of Table Games Associates. Maintains the highest quality standards in all areas of guest service and hospitality and developing players.
- Ensures that all games move at an appropriate pace. Maintains appropriate game spread, limits and staffing.
- Ensures accuracy and inventory throughout shift and at shift changes.
- Observes various games, Associates, and Guests to ensure game integrity.
- Has an understanding of the various gaming areas on the casino floor.
- Applies the appropriate level of disciplinary action of Associates in his/her span of control to maintain and improve on expected levels of performance and productivity.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of gaming documents.
- Responsible for the protection and control of assigned position.
- Conducts the games in accordance with Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures policies and procedures, handling player transactions and notifying a Supervisor of any irregularities.
- Advises a Supervisor of any guest disputes or arguments that may arise during the game.
- Maintains a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the guests with a pleasant gaming experience.
- Promotes departmental and property wide promotions.
- Knowledge of gaming regulations and Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all signatory paperwork specific to your position.
- Participate in mandatory informational meetings and training sessions as scheduled by management.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Values based leader and active role model in living and teaching the MLCV Way
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
- Displays a high level of maturity, discretion, tact, judgment and the ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Must be able to secure license from Gaming Regulatory Authority, and follow all relevant DGR's.
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- Promotes and fosters an environment of teamwork with all casino Associates and Vendor contacts and treats everyone with mutual respect and courtesy.
- Provides guidance and support for continued growth opportunities to Associates for both personal and professional growth.
Education and/or experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years experience in Gaming.
- Computer-literate with specific proficiency in Microsoft applications required.
- Six (6) months in Table Games experience preferred.
- Completion of internal development training.
- Table Games dealing must participate in a Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures Table Games Dealer Training program.
- Must pass an internal proficiency audition proving competence in dealing skills and procedures.
Apply on company website