Responsible for the successful operation, ensuring smooth and efficient operations, keeping the grounds groomed and maintained. Successfully maintain and repair all mechanical equipment, appliances, and ensure property aesthetics remain at set standards, in accordance with the Mission and Objectives of Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Centralized utilization for Eddy's Resort and Grand Casino Mille Lacs venues.
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment used to maintain the grounds.
- Responsible for advising supervisors of potential hazardous conditions on any pedestrian surface to optimize the safety of Guests and Associates.
- Responsible for adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all cleaning materials, chemicals, and equipment are used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions as outline in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Maintains strict adherence to all OSHA safety rules and regulations.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on equipment as assigned and responds to work orders on a daily basis.
- Responsible for repair and routine maintenance and replacements necessary in assigned areas; accountable for cleanliness and overall condition of the property and grounds.
- Maintain all mechanical equipment in working condition; maintain parts inventory stock and replenish as needed.
- Maintains strict adherence to all safety rules and regulations.
- Interacts with guests and other departments in a professional and courteous manner.
- Assist guests as needed, such as marina office, counter sales, log book entries.
- Ensure that the Marina operations meet state and federal regulations.
- Maintains a neat, clean and organized work area in the maintenance shop.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely manner. Notify management of incidents or conflicts that affect normal business operation or Guest services.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Trustworthy and collaborative relationships with others.
- Organized and flexible to meet the needs of the business, guests and associates.
- Exhibit the values of the company culture; honesty, humility, truth, wisdom, love, respect, and bravery.
- Begin work on time for their scheduled shifts, schedule PTO in advance and exhibits flexibility in scheduling or supporting other Associates by assuming shifts from other team members or Department demands.
- Accomplishes required work within expected guidelines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year commercial experience in landscaping, lawn care, and snow removal preferred.
- One (1) year of Resort maintenance preferred.
- Must have a valid MN Driver's License and be insurable under Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures policy.
Apply on company website