SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Sterile Technician.
Grand Strand Medical Center located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC is a 369-bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and surrounding counties. Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties and is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. Grand Strand Medical Center is recognized by the Join Commission for the following programs: chest pain, knee and hip replacement and sepsis. In addition, we have received awards from the American Heart Association for our treatment of heart attacks and strokes.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Sterile Processing Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- BLS-Healthcare provider
- Certified in sterilization/processing as a CRTST through IAHCSMM or CBSPD (required) OR must be a Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a sterile processing (required)
Your Role:As a Sterile Processing Technician, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services.
- The Sterile Processing Tech is Responsible for maintaining proper aseptic/proper technique during the decontamination and sterilization process of instruments, supplies and equipment
- Provide excellent patient care by providing a quality sterilized product to patients and surgeons
- Good communication skills and teamwork are essential to provide quality care for patients
- Staff in this position will perform High Level Disinfection and/or Sterilization processes in accordance with manufacturer's instructions
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website