Physician - Cardiology - Interventional Job in West Burlington, IA
Financially STABLE health system - 7 weeks off - 1:3 Call. Great Group!!!!
During these challenging days with the COVID-19 pandemic, Great River Health is proud to be on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay our physicians 100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
This is an exciting opportunitywitha well established Cardiology groupin the regionspremierindependenthealth system and hospital.
Great River Health has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, turnkey opportunity that offers tremendous stability.This group enjoys NO local competition, like many rural practices,but isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle ofeverywhereon the banks of the Mississippi River in picturesque Burlington, IA!
Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work life balance?? You'll find both here at GRH! Enjoy 1:3call and 7 weeks off each year. This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified physician. Youll find a nice balance of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bedindependent, regional,financially stablehealth system
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2700+ employees largest employer in the area and ratedas a"Top Workplace"in Iowaby the Des Moines Register!
- Production based/pooled compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- State of the art cath labs right across the hall from the ER and down the hall from the cardiology clinic
- 24/7 IM-Hospitalists to support you in the hospital and ICU
- 7 Weeks Vacation/ full benefits / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and potential loan forgiveness as well as sign on bonus
- Free use of our fully appointed gym connected to the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and arock climbing tower!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive toChicagoandSt. Louisand 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of thetop ten golf coursesin the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the"Best State for Doctors"by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of livingand 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling town with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more.
I amCommittedto those we serve
I amResponsiblefor safety and high performance
I listen andCommunicateeffectively
I have a sense ofOwnership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System
Apply on company website