Delivery Driver/Attendant - Full time
Located in Midlothian, TX
Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company to launch or further your career. We are all about great ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration. Oh yeah, we don't work weekends unless we are opening a new location or kicking it at some cool industry event.
We encourage you to apply to our Delivery Driver/Attendant opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to our culinary program.
Position Summary: Deliver and set up catered foods and other foodstuffs as required in a visually appealing manner to Guckenheimer standards in a timely manner. Make deliveries on campus to the correct location at the designated time. Set up catered meals, attractively arranging them with all required utensils and condiments. Some basic prep and stocking duties as well.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Organize deliveries so they are made efficiently and on time.
- Delivery of all pieces of the order along with décor, garnishes, equipment, utensils , and condiments
- Deliveries are required to be in a professional and unobtrusive manner.
- Substitute for or assist other employees during emergencies or rush periods.
- Follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
- Comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and principles.
- Ability to correctly and safely use standards catering equipment. Chefs' knives; carts; chafing dishes and sterno, lift gates, risers.
- Knowledge of catering products, quality control, and techniques for food presentation.
- Knowledge of standard catering presentation techniques.
- Organize scheduled work to insure on time deliveries.
- Accepting of criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stressful situations
- Able to read and comprehend delivery schedules and delivery lists
- Valid drivers license and driving experience
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
- Job requires delivery of hot and cold food to on campus sites using carts and vans.
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Guckenheimer is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools, Second Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community programs.
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day, free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more. Guckenheimer's own Learning Management System at your fingertips and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to enhance your career development in your new and exciting position with Guckenheimer!
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by law
Apply on company website