Receptionist Switchboard Operator
ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off.
The guest experience begins as soon as they approach and enter the building. The receptionist serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Develop own skill base in line with agreed appraisal, taking responsibility for increased performance, and ensuring continued self-improvement
- Participate and embrace the development opportunities within group
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
- Support the team, and report to the Key Account Manager
- Communicate effectively with colleagues within the Business Unit and across the company so that information is disseminated effectively and participate in project groups and meetings as required
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be customer focused, organized, and professional
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must possess telephone skills and excellent verbal communication skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to remain calm and effectively communicate with demanding customers
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Provide an exceptional Customer Service experience to all colleagues and guests visiting the site
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Sitting for an extensive amount of time
- Standing for an extensive amount of time
- Must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry by example and to positively influence the market wherever we operate.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website