Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Manage efficient & timely deployment of email, push, SMS & mobile mailbox marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with key stakeholders (Brand marketing, CRM, Ad Sales, etc.) to provide contact strategy executional expertise to meet business goals and objectives.
- Ability to set up and deploy campaigns leveraging ESP tools such as Responsys & push through tools like Urban Airship.
- Ensure testing & QA / rendering by device, operating system, browser, etc. Proof contact strategy elements as needed.
- Maintain customer contact & deployment calendars and work with team to ensure all campaigns are planned, executed, and wrapped up.
- Publish timely, actionable results. Report on, and analyze, campaign performance data, and provide recommendations on campaign and process optimization.
- Monitor email deliverability, ensuring best practices for data hygiene, privacy and opt-in standards.
- Collect & share competitive & industry trends, new technologies within CRM arena.
- Additional duties as assigned
About Guitar Center
The Guitar Center Company embodies the world of creativity and music by encouraging our teammates to find their own individual sound. Our mission is to develop and nurture lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the joy that comes from creating music. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion.
The Guitar Center Company operates through several business divisions. Guitar Center is the world's largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards, recording, live sound, DJ, and lighting equipment, with more than 290 stores across the United States. 2014 marked the milestone 50th anniversary of the Guitar Center Company as the organization continues to help people make music from coast to coast.
E-Commerce brands Guitar Center, Musician's Friend and WWBW offer online sales of a broad selection of music products. The Music & Arts division operates more than 220 stores specializing in band & orchestral instruments for sale and rental, serving teachers, band directors, college professors, and students since 1952. AVDG and GCPro headline the enterprise audio-visual integration business, delivering a best-in-class commercial and residential customer experience.
To join our band, you'll need the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field of study is required
- Strong understanding of CRM & consumer engagement, with knowledge of email best practices, method for testing and optimization
- 1 year of experience managing and executing high-volume, fast-paced email campaigns from production and deployment to QA of email/push campaigns.
- Hands on experience with enterprise level ESPs, and working within mobile marketing service providers for push
- Familiar with web analytics, such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Understanding of data privacy and governance policies.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite - most notably Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience creating reports and manipulating data in Excel
Why join us?
With a career at Guitar Center, you become part of the world's largest multichannel musical instrument retailer. Whether at our Stores, Contact Centers, Distribution Centers, or Support Center, Guitar Center employees have a common goal: to help people find their sound and fill the world with more music.
Love this gig and want to apply?
Send your resume and cover letter today along with salary expectations!
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website