PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to ensure a great experience for all customers and students, by selling
lesson and rehearsal packages, assisting customers with questions, and providing tours of the
- Increase the student count within the lesson program by maintaining professional instruction, professional appearance to encourage student retention and student / parent recommendations.
- Sell lesson packages and rehearsal space (where applicable) to prospective students
- Maintain curriculum sales information
- Provide a positive experience for students by accommodating the Lessons pacing to the student's needs and providing positive reinforcement.
- Additional duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience required
- Collaboration: Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties. Good team player, able to build good working relationships with others.
- Customer Focus: Understands customer service principles, and able to provide an excellent customer experience. Able to connect with customers and students in a meaningful way. Is approachable, genuine, knowledgeable, encouraging, passionate, and committed to helping customers. Creates excitement around the customer's experience in the Lessons department.
- Initiative: Able to identify opportunities & issues and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them. Able to learn quickly and take positive action without being requested to do so.
- Interpersonal Communication: Able to communicate through various means (written and verbal) with diverse, individuals, including internal and external stakeholders at all levels in a clear, concise, positive, and courteous manner. Able to demonstrate respect to others, surroundings, and self.
- Organizational Skills: Able to utilize time, energy, and resources to stay on track and achieve goals. Able to adhere to a systematic course of action to achieve an objective. Able to multitask and pay strong attention to detail in a fast-paced & high-urgency environment. Able to complete tasks thoroughly in a timely manner.
- Selling: Able to work through GC certification program to gain a base understanding of products and sales techniques.
- Technology Skills: Able to navigate and learn new technology and retail systems, equipment, and computer programs needed to fulfill communication, customer service, and business needs & expectations.
Apply on company website