PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to ship & receive stock/shipments, administer daily tasks, and ensure
product is merchandised for the customer to have a great experience in our stores.
- Tasks related to inventory control
- Shipping and receiving of gear and other items
- Cycle Counting of Inventory (preparation and execution)
- Stocking and merchandising to a planogram
- Printing and placing of signage and price signs (POP)
- Cash Handling
- Shrink awareness and control
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in a loud environment for 5-8 hours
- Must be able to work weekends, holiday, and evenings
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website