DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to join a dynamic team and top notch facility!
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 216-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years. The hospital was recently named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® – heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care – for the fourth consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its stroke and wound care.
Located in Panama City, Florida, its team of more than 450 providers and 1,000 employees work to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care every day. With the areas only designated Pediatric ER, four-bed Pediatric ICU and 28-bed NICU, the hospital is ready to care for our youngest residents.
The hospital has the only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI as recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Additionally, the hospital's cancer program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). These designations enhance the hospital's quality of care and demonstrate its commitment to higher, measurable standards of care.
Unit Description: Gulf Coast- Regional Medical Center offers various surgical treatments for orthopedic health conditions such as musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, and infections. Our surgeons work with specially-trained nurses and physical therapists to provide a multidisciplinary “team approach” to recovery. Patients can expect modern surgical equipment, private rooms, and low infection rates. Orthopedic surgery at Gulf Coast Regional starts with pre-operative education and continues through surgery with onsite post-surgical physical therapy and outpatient rehabilitation services, all to help patients recover as quickly as possible.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid family leave
- And much more!
QualificationsRequired Job Qualifications include:
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- One year of RN exp required
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website