The Guthrie Clinic seeks to recruit an academic anesthesiologist to join our department. The position would include an academic appointment at Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. Guthrie's Robert Packer Hospital based department provides care to patients for various specialties, including oncologic surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, neurosurgery, trauma (Level II), orthopedics (regional anesthesia blocks), plastic surgery, otorhinolaryngology (including pediatrics), labor and delivery, gynecology, urology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, interventional radiology, cardiology, and pulmonary medicine.
- Academic/Faculty opportunities for upcoming Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Simulation Director and Research Director positions available
- Residency has a planned start date of 2021
- Join a collegial group of 14 Anesthesiologists and 22 CRNAs
- Practice in 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms.
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used.
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students.
- 40% physician cases and 60% medically directing CRNAs.
- Anesthesia Department manages O.R. schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth, efficient work day.
- Robust EHR (EPIC) used in all clinical areas including operating room.
- Anesthesia techs available to assist in procedures.
The Guthrie Clinic seeks to recruit an academic anesthesiologist to join our department. The position would include an academic...
Apply on company website