Join Georgias largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic in Georgia with over 140 physicians across 37 specialties. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About Harbin Clinic Family Medicine
- Join one physician in a well-established, high volume practice
- Outpatient care only
- Exceptional sub-specialty support
- Imaging and laboratory services on-site
- State-of-the-art technology with integrated EMR and electronic prescribing
- Experienced office staff
- Collegial working relationship with partners
- Two-year partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits, five weeks paid time off, CME allowance and time off
All Harbin Clinic Family Medicine practices are certified by the National Committee of Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
About Northwest GA
Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 60 minutes north of Atlanta.
Calhoun and the communities of Northwest Georgia boast a unique blend of hometown charm and international sophistication. NWGA is home to the Smithsonian-affiliated museums, top-flight resorts, advanced sports facilities and renowned cycling trails, recreational lakes and much more.
Harbin is affiliated with Emory, Augusta University, Morehouse College of Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Mercer University School of Medicine, Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center.Join Georgia's largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic in Georgia with over 140 physicians acros...
Apply on company website