Company: Harbor Freight Tools
Location: Dillon, SC
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
Job Qualifications – Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Experience in warehouse environment preferred.
- Understand product description, SKU and PO numbers
- Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Reading comprehension and ability to communicate in writing.
- Lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Standing and walking continuously for up to eight hours per day.
- Bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting and reaching heights on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Grasping, pushing and pulling of materials on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Reaching and working above and below the shoulder level on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Work with and around forklifts and conveyor systems.
- The Warehouse Associate must be able to perform this job safely in accordance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices, without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
About Harbor Freight Tools
In 1977, when Harbor Freight Tools was started as a small family-owned business, we made a commitment to provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest prices. And for over 40 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than 5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less.
We're not your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to our community. And for us, collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 40 year-old, $4 billion company with over 30 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would love to talk with you.
Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since 1977
Apply on company website