Cottonwood Estates, the premier retirement community for active seniors in Alpharetta, is now hiring for a full-time Housekeeper/Server. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with evenings and weekends off.
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Light housekeeping in resident's apartments.
· Laundry and linen service.
· Clean community common areas.
· Serve meals to residents at their tables.
Skills and Abilities:
· You must be 18 years of age or older.
· Ability to communicate, in a clear and concise manner with our residents.
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
· Prior housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
· A team player mentality and the ability to work well as part of a team is required.
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
We offer a competitive compensation anda benefit package that includes paid time off, Company paid life, the opportunity to elect medical, dental, vision and disability benefits (not available in CA), as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with company match at the company's discretion, and an employee assistance program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
At Hawthorn we pride ourselves on hard work, integrity, and operating with total transparency. We also hold the belief that you can never go wrong doing the right thing. Our foundation of principles and philosophies don't work for everyone, but they may be just what you're looking for!
Please submit your most recently updated resume for consideration. CottonwoodEstates.Hiring@HawthornRet.com
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.seniorlivinginstyle.com.
Cottonwood Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications, and reference checks.
Company Description We believe that Cottonwood Estates Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place for our residents to enjoy home-cooked meals, game nights, or a quiet evening with family and friends.
At Hawthorn Senior Living, our retirement communities offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living in a community environment while maintaining independence and privacy. Our caring concern for our residents is the foundation that leads to outstanding resident services. As contributing members of the communities we serve, what is most important is that we love our residents. We care about people and because our residents deserve the best, we are looking for employees who understand caring and compassionate customer service. Working in our retirement communities, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our seniors every day.
Apply on company website