*$3,000 Sign-On Bonus*Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a PCT/CNA in acute care* Some exclusions may apply. Please contact a Recruiter for more details!*
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one, apply now!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program.
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs a variety of delegated basic patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN) in a complementary and assistive role. He/she assists the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance to the CNA's training, competence and skills, hospital policies and procedures and the State Board of Nursing rules for delegated nursing tasks to unlicensed personnel. Consistently assists the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, adequately stocked and safe patient care environment.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in previous CNA experience in a healthcare setting, preferred
- Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association is required.
- Honors our Mission and Values: Ability to build trust and act with authenticity to cultivate a culture of integrity, inclusion, and mutual respect.
- Exhibits Compassion: Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and concerns of others and to treat others with the utmost respect, dignity, courtesy, and confidentiality.
- Communicates Effectively: Ability to deliver verbal and written information in a clear, concise manner to ensure comprehension and achieve desired results.
- Prioritizes Tasks: Ability to shift attention between multiple activities and competing demands, and to manipulate the order of tasks by importance.
- Works Well with Others: Ability to interface directly with public, physicians, staff, patients, administration and ancillary support department representatives to achieve optimal outcomes and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Demonstrates Professionalism: Ability to take personal responsibility for job action and performance, comprehend and perform job responsibilities, and adhere to the policies and procedure of the Facility.
- Embraces Learning: Ability to actively learn and follow instructions, policies, and procedures in a timely fashion, including the ability to learn new techniques or procedures without incurring overwhelming stress.
- Lifting objects in excess of 100lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 Lbs. or more.
BlakeMedical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from thebeautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Serving the healthcare needs ofManatee County since 1973, Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, tertiary hospitalproviding award-winning care. Blake is a preferred provided with the only LevelII Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, and Burn Center in ManateeCounty. The hospital offers a wide range of services including24-hour emergency care, open-heart surgery, joint replacement, 24/7 HyperbaricMedicine, Breast Cancer Center, Lung Cancer Center, SurgicalServices, Premier neuroscience Services, inpatient rehabilitation andtherapy services. Blake also boasts many designations and certifications fromsome of the most well-known names in healthcare.
AtBlake Medical Center, we utilize complete computerized charting (“ElectronicHealth Record”) for our patient assessment and care documentation. Wealso utilize eMAR, our electronic medication administration record for thedelivery of all medications provided to our patients, which has significantlyreduced errors associated when administering medications. In 2013, ourhospital implemented the CPOE (Computerized Physician Order Entry) applicationcalled “Advanced Clinicals”.EEOC
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website