Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Nurse Extern PRN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Citrus Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Citrus Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Citrus Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
Recruiter to insert Job Summary and requirements here
What qualifications you will need:
Recruiter to check inserted requirements to ensure it included all credentials below. Then they should delete the credentials
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Associate Degree, or Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Since 1957, HCA Florida Citrus Hospital has grown from a single community hospital into a regional powerhouse with over 200 licensed beds. We are proud to be celebrating over 50 years of healing as the leading provider of healthcare in the surrounding area. We offer 24-hour emergency room services, heart and vascular care, orthopedic and spine care, women's services, primary stroke center, minimally invasive surgery including robotics and bariatrics. We also offer outpatient wound care, diagnostics, laboratory and rehab services. We are the home of Citrus county's most comprehensive Heart and Vascular Center. Our Heart and Vascular Center is known for its innovative design and outstanding clinical outcomes.
At Citrus Hospital, our patients become our family. You may recognize many of our colleagues. They're your neighbors and friends. Over 80 of our colleagues were recently celebrated with the 10+ years of service award. That's the advantage of receiving care in a community hospital that offers more personalized care. We have been consistently top-rated in surgical excellence. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we hope you'll consider a career at Citrus Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Nurse Extern PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website