DescriptionImmediate PRN CT Technologist Opportunity
Must Have Florida License, ARRT (CT) and BLS
Serving the community since 1976, HCA Florida Northside Hospital is a 288-bed hospital, offering a full range of services including comprehensive and interventional stroke care, preventative and corrective cardiac care, full-service orthopedic and spine treatment, an ER 24/7®, and general surgery. As one of the first hospitals in the area to achieve Atrial Fibrillation Certification (SCPC), our technologically advanced hospital allows our highly skilled physicians, nursing, and caregivers to serve our growing community. Northside Hospital is the first nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County and nationally recognized for quality and safety by earning an ‘A” Patient Safety grade from the Leapfrog Group Spring 2020. Our employees voted us as a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace in 2020. With campus-based specialized services including the Tampa Bay Heart Institute and the Neuroscience Institute for Interventional Neuroradiology and neurologic care, Northside Hospital continues to enhance and expand its services to better serve the community.
Northside Hospital is proud of its accomplishments. Here are some of our awards, achievements, and accolades:
- The FIRST Nationally Recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County!
- Patient Safety Excellence Award | Healthgrades
- Accredited Hospital | The Joint Commission
- Comprehensive Stroke Center, Nationally Recognized | DNV GL Healthcare
- Comprehensive Stroke Center | Agency for Health Care Administration
- Top Performer in Key Quality Measures | The Joint Commission
- Nationally Recognized "A" | Hospital Safety Grade | The Leapfrog Group - Spring 2020
- 3-Star Quality Rating from Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons ««« | 10-15 percent of hospitals performing cardiac surgery are among those who receive the 3-star rating -- the highest available. The ratings are an indication of how a participant's results compare with the average performance of all Database Participants. Three-star ratings indicate a very high statistical certainty that a participant's performance is above average.
- Mission: Lifeline Gold Plus Award for STEMI Care | American Heart Association
- Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite | American Heart Association
- Accredited CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound Programs | American College of Radiology
- Accredited Graduate Medical Education Programs | American Osteopathic Association
- Top Work Places - Tampa Bay Times
HCA Florida Northside Hospital is currently accepting applications for a licensed CT Tech on a PRN/per diem/as-needed basis. Flexible availability for varied shifts (weekdays + weekends) is necessary for consideration. ARRT (CT) and BLS required. Rotating on-call assigned as needed.
The CT Technologist performs all routine and miscellaneous CT procedures and is also competent to perform common diagnostic imaging procedures including those performed in the ER and OR.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Associate-level degree in Radiologic Technology
- Must have current ARRT (CT) certification
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Minimum of 1 year diagnostic x-ray experience
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Apply on company website