Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Lead Special Procedures Tech? At HCA Florida Northside Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Florida Northside Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Lead Special Procedures Tech like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
Recruiter to insert Job Summary and requirements here
What qualifications you will need:
Recruiter to check inserted requirements to ensure it included all credentials below. Then they should delete the credentials
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- Associate Degree
Northside Hospital is a 280+ bed facility offering state-of-the-art treatment. We are located in the heart of South Pinellas County. We're minutes from the pristine Gulf Coast beaches and downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Our facility offers a full range of services. These include interventional stroke care, and spine care. These also include orthopedics, 24-hour emergency services, cardiac care and general surgery. We are the first nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County. Northside Hospital is proud of our recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. We are an American College of Radiology Accredited facility. We are a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures. The Tampa Bay Heart Institute at Northside Hospital is a comprehensive cardiac care center. Our heart program is widely known for introducing new procedures. The team at Northside Hospital continues to expand its services. We strive to give the St. Petersburg community a healthier tomorrow.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Lead Special Procedures Tech opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website