Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Special Procedures Tech you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Special Procedures Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Recruiter to insert Job Summary and requirements here
What qualifications you will need:
Recruiter to check inserted requirements to ensure it included all credentials below. Then they should delete the credentials
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- State Registered Radiologic Technician
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- High School Graduate / GED
No Travel Travel Required
2 years experience Required Years of Experience
HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital is a 215 bed acute care hospital. We are Joint Commission accredited. We provide emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical services. We have women's services that include labor and delivery, post-partum and nursery. We are an accredited advanced primary stroke center and chest pain center. We are a certified atrial fibrillation center and an accredited community cancer center. We are a LGBTQ healthcare equality index leader and are the women's choice award for best emergency care for the 4th year in a row. We are a blue distinction center+ for maternity care and are accredited as a breast center with digital imaging and computer aided detection. We are a GYN robotic surgery training epicenter. We have a pelvic pain and incontinence center and an orthopedic center for join replacement and spine surgery. We are located in Pinellas County. St. Petersburg is growing and offers nightlife and outdoor activities. Our hospital has ranked as a top work place by the Tampa Bay Times. We hope you'll consider our careers at HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Special Procedures Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website