St. Davids neurology is recruiting a neurohospitalist to join a group of five practicing neurohospitalists in Austin, TX.
- Board eligible/board certified in neurology
- Licensed in the state of Texas or ability to obtain
- Joining a group offive total neurohospitalists
- 16 daytime inpatient shifts per month (10 hour shifts)which includes8 weekends a year
- There is coverage atthree hospitals but only covering one hospitalin aday: St. David's Medical Center, St. David's South Austin Medical Center and Heart Hospital of Austin
- HCA Healthcare hospital employed position
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Full benefits, including health, dental, vision and life
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
About St. Davids Medical Center:
- St. Davids Medical Center in central Austin includes a 350-bed acute care hospital and a 64-bed rehabilitation hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute
- The hospital provides a complete range of womens services, including its acclaimed maternity unit, maternal-fetal medicine, a high-risk maternal and neonatal transport team, the regions largest and most sophisticated Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The Breast Center
- Fertility center
- Comprehensive Bariatric Surgery Center
- 24-hour emergency department
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named Best Place for Business and Careers, Live Music Capital of the World, and Best Town for Relocation of Families. Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.
St. David's neurology is recruiting a neurohospitalist to join a group of five practicing neurohospitalists in Austin, TX.
Apply on company website