MountainView Hospital, Las Vegas NV is seeking an experienced Anesthesiology Residency Program Director to assist in the development of and oversight of our anesthesiology residency program.
At MountainView Hospital, we have demonstrated excellence in every aspect of our institution and practices. This includes in-depth planning to the execution of state-of-the-art graduate medical education programs that not only fit the needs of our residents, but also sets the standard high for clinical research and educational excellence. Our modern facility in Las Vegas, Nevada is advanced and fully equipped to provide a comprehensive educational experience, all of which will be enhanced by the ongoing development of a clinical research department, 200+ seat auditorium and classrooms for lectures, grand rounds. It will be approximately 64 hours a month, or .4 FTE, time required for dedication to the program.
The Program Director is responsible for:
- Leadership, organization, operation, and the general administration of the Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Establishing the strategic direction of the program
- Standards, quality and reputation of the Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Integrating the Anesthesiology Residency Program with physician practice and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality;
- Promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education
- Board Certification in Anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Faculty experience, strong leadership skills, organizational, and administrative qualifications
- Recent scholarly activity within the last five years
- Commitment to remain in position for a length of time adequate to maintain continuity of leadership and program stability
If you are an experienced GME leader, please consider joining our dedicated anesthesiology group in an employed position with competitive compensation and benefits package while working with our community hospital administrative and GME teams. You will be joined by a dedicated physician practice and hospital clinical services passionate about the development of a state-of-the-art program in a manner that enhances value and quality, promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.
MountainView Hospital, Las Vegas NV is seeking an experienced Anesthesiology Residency Program Director to assist in the development of and over...
Apply on company website