A private practice in Las Vegas, Nevada is seeking general otolaryngologist or fellowship-trained otolaryngologist physician to join their team of four well-trained, successful ENT physicians.
- Board certified or board eligible in otolaryngology
- General otolaryngology or fellowship trained otolaryngology
- Will be busy immediately as the patient base is already well established
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation
- Productivity bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Professional dues paid
- Full benefits package
- Partnership track
- No emergency room calls
About Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center:
- This practice, established in 1973, specializes in the treatment of a broad spectrum of diseases of the head and neck, ears, nose and throat, in both adults and children providing both medical and surgical treatment, including balloon sinuplasty, cosmetic and reconstructive (craniomaxillofacial) surgeries of the head and neck, laryngology, hearing aids and voice disorders.
- Sunrise Hospital offers the largest, most advanced cardiac care/cardiovascular surgery program in the state, treating more heart patients than any other hospital in Nevada
- Level II Trauma Center and the largest acute care hospital in Nevada
- The most advanced complex heart care in the Valley including adult and neonatal ECMO; Las Vegas largest cardiac Cath Lab for rapid heart disease intervention.
- Five Intensive Care Units; Electrophysiology labs dedicated to the treatment of irregular heartbeats.
- An extensive Atrial Fibrillation (AFiB) treatment program which includes the WATCHMAN implant; Many tertiary care firsts including prolific heart valve treatment options such as MitraClip therapy and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
- Vast surgical suite includes four dedicated operating rooms.
- 24/7 cardiovascular anesthesia (hour- based) and perfusion; & the only pediatric CVT program in Nevada.
- Inpatient support provided by hospitalists and intensivists in a dedicated 24-bed CVT ICU.
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiasts dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA.
A private practice in Las Vegas, Nevada is seeking general otolaryngologist or fellowship-trained otolaryngologist physician to join their team ...
Apply on company website