ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation's largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced.
We are currently searching for an experienced BC or BE Critical Care trained physician to join the Intensivist team at Palms West Hosptial in Loxahatchee, FL, just 15 minutes inland from West Palm Beach.
* 18 bed Med/Surg ICU
* Moderate acuity
* Primary stroke center
* Average census 13 patients per day
* 7 am - 7 pm M-F, night call from home-rarely have to go in
* 15 day shifts per month FT
About ICC Healthcare
* ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
* Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
* We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 184 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
* The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
* Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
* We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
* We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
* Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA's commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
* Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
* Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
* Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
* Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
* Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
* PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
* Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation's largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care...
Apply on company website