Aventura Hospital and Medical Center are in search of a well-qualified Medical Director physician with hospitalist experience.
Candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with experience in leading a team. Must be MD or DO.
Candidates must have current Hospitalist Medical Director experience in a location with a GME program.
The directors responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating peer review activities, serving as the leader & manager of the hospitalists physicians and serving as the professional liaison between the hospitalist physicians and the medical staff.
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, the fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility provides award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence
- The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Recognized by US News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Associations Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold award
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on key quality measures.
Aventura is a young, vibrant community with a diverse demographic base and is recognized internationally as a premier location live, shop, and play. South Florida residents can experience a unique international flavor in an urban setting or enjoy the quiet solitude of rural areas just minutes from home. Aventura is located on the Intracoastal Waterway, between 2 of the largest and most popular seaports in the world - Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
Benefits and Compensation:
This dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- A rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
- *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Apply on company website