An exceptional cardiology group currently caring for over 50,000 patients in beautiful North Central Florida is seeking to add another EP Cardiologist. Their physicians are passionate about comprehensive cardiovascular care, and believe in a team approach to care for their patients.
* 21 physicians (2 EP's), 11 NP's. Over 150 support staff. Certified Great Place to Work.
* 3 office locations with a robust device clinic.
* Large tertiary care hospital with development of a second EP lab. Existing EP lab w/ Carto and Precision/Ensite mapping. 2nd regional hospital with lab for device implants.
* Large research program with national recognition for our research achievements.
* Busy cardiology practice includes complex high-risk interventional program, including chronic total occlusions, mechanical circulatory support, a large TAVR and mitral clip program, and ablations for complex atrial and ventricular arrhythmias and lead extraction program.
* Board Certified / Board Eligible in Cardiac Electrophysiology
* Competency with full array of device implantations and lead extractions
* Competency with Afib, Atach, endocardial and epicardial VT ablations
* Board Certified or Level 2 proficiency in Echo and TEE
* Competency in Nuclear Imaging preferred
* Collegial team relationships and a 'lifestyle friendly' work-life balance
* Attractive work schedule / Limited call shifts / Excellent CME allowance
* Great vacation, insurance and retirement benefits
* Home to the University of Florida. Centered between Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee and Tampa. Our college town vitality, outstanding natural beauty and great location make us one of a kind - a place where nature and culture meet.
An exceptional cardiology group currently caring for over 50,000 patients in beautiful North Central Florida is seeking to add another EP Cardio...
Apply on company website