Great opportunity of an experienced Nurse Practitioner for a Structural Heart Program.
The position is responsible for providing leadership and facilitating all activities and services within the healthcare organization regarding care for patients with structural heart disorders. The incumbent of this position will coordinate patient care and evaluation, design and align resources to support program initiatives, program development, develop and maintain relationships with internal and external referring physicians, and development of a program database to include but not limited to following procedure: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
- Facilitates referrals for structural heart procedures, specifically transcatheter valve procedures
- Assists the TAVR physicians in the pre-operative evaluation, including performing history and physical examination, ordering appropriate diagnostic testing.
- Assists in post-operative care in the intensive care and step-down units
- Performs follow up examinations and evaluations for prospective patients as well as follow-up care
- Coordinates valve conference and prepares patients' case presentations
-State of Florida Nurse Practitioner license; BLS Healthcare provider; ACLS certification
- A graduate of NLN School of nursing with nurse practitioner license in Florida as advanced practice nurse.
- A minimum of two years' experience with one year experience in cardiology, preferably heart failure, valvular disease or critical care preferred. Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities. Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal and external customer.
- Exceptional base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
About Oak Hill Hospital:
- 350-bed facility
- Hernando County's only comprehensive cardiovascular surgery program
- GME program which includes family medicine, internal medicine and transitional year programs
- First in the nation to have achieved 100% board certified emergency nurses
- 24/7 intensivist critical care coverage in its 36-bed ICU
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center; comprehensive Women's Imaging Center with digital mammography
Brooksville?is?an hour north of Tampa along what?local residents?call Florida's Nature Coast.?Rich with history and old-world charm, it's also a great place to visit for camping, fishing, kayaking and canoeing. The Withlacoochee State Forest also offers some of the best hiking?and biking trails in the country. For the golf enthusiast,?the World Woods Golf Club is a?vaunted 36-hole golf paradise in rural Brooksville?and?offers visitors a chance to play the?nationally-ranked?Pine Barrens course.
Great opportunity of an experienced Nurse Practitioner for a Structural Heart Program.Practice:The position is responsible for...
Apply on company website