HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking dedicated CRNAs to join their team in Hudson, Florida.
- Certified by American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- BLC and ACLS certification
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, general, cardiovascular, OB, transplant and
- Ask about our $7,500 referral bonus
- Employed opportunity offering very competitive premium salary
- Six weeks of PTO per year
- Flexible work schedule to allow for excellent work/life balance
- Options for compensated call or certain facilities with no call
- Robust benefits package including health, 401k, etc.
- Relocation package, when applicable
- CME $2500 annually
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point and the Practice:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute
- The GME teaching hospital has achieved distinction as a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center with PCI, accredited Arrhythmic Center or Florida (SCPC) and Accredited with Commendation Community Cancer Program (CoC)
- Additionally, the hospital is a five-star recipient for hip fracture 13 years in a row (2005-2017) and five-star recipient for back surgery eight years in a row (2010-2017)
Hudson, Florida, is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida over-looking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Just a short distance north of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg. Making traveling to local area attractions quick and easy.
HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking dedicated CRNAs to join their team in Hudson, Florida.Qualified Candidates:- Cer...
Apply on company website